Thursday, April 15, 2010

Music PDF Files for Studying Music


Hey all! I recently got my hands on tons of electronic music studying pdf files. Im not sure which are pirated and which are not, because I got most of them from the internet on direct downloads, and its hard to know which are and which arent just because they are text pdf files...and its hard to tell...so I am not going to list them on this website. But, I am willing to share them with whoever emails me and asks for them. Right now, I have over 4000 pages of PDF files (and I printed all of them into books yesterday). Its going to be a few weeks of studying for me, but I would like to help out anyone else I can! If you want a copy of any of the books, I will gladly email to you, just contact me at djfrobot@gmail.com with an email link, and which one you want!

Right now I have -


Music and Mathematics - 200 Pages
The Music Tech Dictionary - 256 Pages
Ableton Live (not manual) - 350+ Pages
Composition for Computer Musicians - 237 Pages
Digital Music for Dummies - 386 Pages
Audio Production & Critical Listening - 182 Pages
Music Theory Beg, Inter, Adv - 150 pages
Ozone Mastering Guide - 64 Pages

Like I said, I cant just put up links for these because i'm not really sure which are free and which arent, but I have only a little bit of an understanding for ebooks, as they are just TEXT, and impossible to really protect on the internet. With a google pdf search, a lot of these come up. I dont really feel bad about sharing information, but you gotta email me first. Gmail has a 25MB limit...so I will do my best to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment